Get Straight Teeth Using Invisalign Clear Braces
As a leading Invisalign Provider, Dr. Jeff Gray can make Invisalign treatment work for you!
- Complimentary Initial Invisalign Exam (x-rays, photos, impressions)
- $500 off your Invisalign treatment
- Complimentary teeth whitening
- A $1,350 Value!!
At Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation and Cosmetic Dentistry near San Diego, we have many practical, affordable, flexible payment options available to make sure that you receive that beautiful new smile you’ve always dreamed of.
The invisible way to straighten your teeth, without braces.
Invisalign invisible braces can give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted and hardly anyone will even know you’re doing it. It works through a series of clear, comfortable, and removable aligners that no one can tell you are wearing. So you can smile more during your treatment and after. And with over 70% of US dentists now certified to treat with Invisalign invisible braces, it has been proven effective in practices nationwide. Dr. Gray was one of the first general dentists in the country to be trained and certified in the use of these invisible aligners.
One patient of San Diego cosmetic dentist Dr. Gray had an experience proving how invisible the Invisalign clear braces really are:
In most cases, Invisalign is 30-40% faster than traditional braces, getting you a straight, beautiful smile you’ve been hoping for, in less time.
Dr. Gray was one of the first general dentists to be trained and certified in the use of these invisible aligners, and has had tremendous experience enhancing the smiles of his patients. Perhaps yours can be next.
Not everyone is a candidate for Invisalign, but luckily about 80% of adults can benefit from it.
The typical Invisalign patient is an adult, who either wore braces as a child and has had some changes since then, or someone who has always wanted straight teeth and just never had the opportunity. Invisalign invisible braces are perfect for most adults, as they are removable and you have the flexibility to decide to Invisallign invisible braceswear them or not, in a social or business setting.
A recent Invisalign patient said this: “Dr. Gray, I am so pleased with my results. I just can’t tell you. This whole process has been amazing. From where my teeth started to where they are now is incredible. I’m very happy. My neighbor has been in regular braces for 5 years, and you accomplished what I wanted in just over a year. Thanks so much.” –Becky K.
What Is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is the nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Using space-age computer CAD-CAM technology, Invisalign creates a series of clear, comfortable aligners (pictured to the right) that gently and quickly straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Over the past 5 years, Invisalign has proven to be an extremely effective and efficient way to help adults achieve the straight, beautiful smile they’ve always wanted.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of computer-generated comfortable aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them for meals and to brush. To get the best results, you’ll want to wear your aligners about 20-22 hours/day.
- About every 2 weeks you will switch to the next aligner in the series, as your teeth are gently moved towards the final position.
- You normally will come to the office for a check up and to pick up your next set of aligners about every 4-6 weeks, making this convenient for most patients’ busy schedule.
- Total treatment time will vary based on your teeth, but on average Invisalign treatment is 30-40% faster than traditional braces and best of all, it’s nearly invisible. Most patients time of treatment averages between 6-14 months. Some are quicker, some may be slightly longer.
- Side Benefit – Many of our patients have reported a 5-7 lb. weight loss as the result of decreased snacking throughout the day.
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
In our experience, we have found that over 80% of adults we have seen in our LaMesa cosmetic dentistry office are excellent candidates for Invisalign braces, and that number continues to grow as we find more and more situations where Invisalign can be a tremendous benefit. We have included some typical situations below on this page where Invisalign is most often effective. The final determination if Invisalign braces will work for you will be made during your consultation visit in La Mesaby both you and Dr.Gray.
Not only are Invisalign braces versatile, helping to correct a broad range of dental and orthodontic issues, but it really works. And there are over half a million smiles to back that up. But a confident smile isn’t the only benefit of correcting your dental issues with custom-made Invisalign aligners—your health can be positively impacted as well. Learn more about several common issues below that an experienced Invisalign dentist can work with you to correct.
Tooth Problems Invisalign Clear Braces Can Treat
Overly crowded teeth:This occurs when there is simply a lack of roomwithin your jaw for all of your teeth to fitnormally. When left untreated, overly crowdedteeth can cause dental decay, an increase inchances of gum disease, and can prevent thenormal function of teeth.
Widely spaced teeth: This occurs withabnormal continued growth of the jaw bone. Whenteeth are missing, this issue can also be causedby the other teeth shifting due to extra space.Spacing issues in teeth can cause someperiodontal diseases.
Crossbite:This occurs when the upper and lower jaws areboth misaligned. It causes one or more upperteeth to bite on the inside of the lower teeth,and can happen on both the front and/or thesides of the mouth. This issue can cause wear ofthe teeth, gum disease, and bone loss.
Overbite: What people commonly refer to asan “overbite” is known to dental professionalsas “overjet.” It occurs when the upper teethbite over the lower teeth. It’s typically causedby either genetics, bad oral habits, or overdevelopment of the bone that supports the teeth.This issue can lead to gum problems orirritation, and/or wear on the lower teeth andcan cause painful jaw and joint problems.
An Invisalign dentist will work with you to create a custom-designed program that will treat your specific dental or orthodontic issue(s). Your Invisalign braces treatment program will consist of a full set of aligners, made for you, and only you.
And of course, there are other considerations when making the decision to straighten your teeth. Think about how Invisalign braces can fit in your life by providing a virtually invisible option to getting the smile you want.
FAQs About Invisalign
Get Straight Teeth with Invisalign – Schedule a Consultation in La Mesa!
If your teeth are not straight, we invite you to come to our San Diego area office near El Cajon to see the difference Invisalign braces can make. Contact our office in La Mesa, California today or fill in the form at the right of this page and we will contact you. We are happy to answer your questions about Invisalign clear braces and show you more before and after pictures of actual Invisalign patients of Dr. Gray.