The team at Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation & Cosmetic Dentistry believes in healthy smiles. The best way to have a healthy smile is by prevention – both in healthy habits as well as visiting us twice a year. As Benjamin Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Keeping your smile beautiful and healthy is done most effectively with preventive measures.
1. Make a habit of brushing your teeth. Do it twice a day for 2 minutes. Be sure to use a soft toothbrush and fluoridated toothpaste.
2. Don’t forget the floss! Flossing between your teeth daily will do wonders for your teeth and keep your gums healthy too.
3. Wear a protective mouthguard when participating in contact sports.
4. Don’t smoke, or chew tobacco.
5. Skip piercing your lips, tongue, cheek, or any other part of your mouth. Piercings put you at greater risk for chipped teeth, infection and nerve damage. It’s a risky fashion that you’ll want to avoid.
6. Avoid snacks that have a lot of sugar or starch.
7. Schedule regular dental visits twice a year.
Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation & Cosmetic Dentistry serves LaMesa, El Cajon and San Diego. We take pride in caring for our patients and we want them to have healthy, beautiful smiles. Our practice specializes in:
We hope to hear from you soon! Call us today for an appointment.
Contact Jeff Gray DDS – Sedation & Cosmetic Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):